Om Kolthoum & Tarab for Oriental Dancers - LEVEL II - Class No. 6
We´ve arrived to the 6th, and last, class of this Magical, Transformative Training.
Here´s what you´ll find in this class:
1. Warm up using key concepts of Egyptian Dance technique for Om Kolthoum music and all Egyptian music.
2. The last piece of "Enta Omri" choreography and the FULL choreography, from the beginning till the end, with technical explanation of the new phrases.
3. Precious tips on Interpretation, the Sophistication of Simplicity, Meaningful movement and Tarab.
4. Exercise & improvising to deepen your understanding, & practice, of Tarab.
5. Quiet, going inside, cool down.