Om Kolthoum & Tarab for Oriental Dancers by Joana Saahirah - Class No. 6
Each class is an invitation to go deeper into Egyptian Dance Music, Dance, Culture and Mentality; it´s also an invitation to go deep into yourself, your personal world and unique sensibility.
Here´´s what you´ll find in this class:
1. Warm Up focused on Tarab (Stillness & Action, being RECEPTIVE, VULNERABLE)
2. New phrases added to our choreography, started in the previous class, of "Hazihi Laylati" composed for Om Kolthoum by Mohamed Abdel Wahab
3. Exercise for Tarab awakening
4. Cool down & proposal to close your eyes and go inside.
5. Precious tips on how to use the music and transcend yourself.