Om Kolthoum & Tarab for Oriental Dancers by Joana Saahirah - Class No. 4
Welcome to an incredible dance, & emotional, ride!
Here´s what you´ll find in this class:
1. Warm up focused on Tarab.
2. Vulnerability, Empty spaces for Feeling & Egyptian Timing/Tempo.
3. Getting deeper into "Alf Leyla we Leyla" - instrumental introduction & beginning of 1st couplet with Lyrics´interpreation.
4. Tarab exercise/combo with "Ana fintizarak", another iconic music by Om Kolthoum.
5.Ambition Versus Love & Action Versus Stillness.
6. Dionysus & Apollo.
7. Precious tips for Interpretation.
8. Cool down in Silence - reconnnecting with The Source/Going Inside, where the dance starts.