Egyptian Dance ABC & Creative Awakening - Level 1 - Class No. 5
What a beautiful, smooth, class!
Here´s what you´ll find in this video:
1. Full warm-up with soft weight & movement transitions, isolations that look, & feel, natural & musicality.
2. Explanation of basic hand & arm movements commonly used in Egyptian Dance.
3. Full combination/exercise using basic, typical arm & hand movements coordinated with simple motion in the rest of the body.
4. Tips on how to develop your musicality and anatomic, organic movement which we can, & should, use while we dance.
5. Exploring natural movement.
6. Cool down & our School Mantra to feed your self-esteem.